While not a transcript of the event, it's the closest thing you're going to find.
A copy of these notes are available for a limited time for $32 (Canadian. ~$30 American).
Here are the things you should know before you purchase a copy of the notes:
- There are freely available notes from the meeting floating around online. These are not nearly as detailed as mine, but they might suit your needs just fine.
- I charge for the notes to cover my travel costs to attend the event.
- There are about 17,000 words, which is more than my 2013 notes.
- By purchasing a copy you agree not to post it on the web or share it with friends. To this end, each copy is personally watermarked in 3 different ways. I hate doing this but last year's notes were posted online.
- Student pricing: $9.99. Email me a scanned copy of your valid student ID and I'll tell you what to do next.
- I will send you an email within 24-72 hours of your purchase with a PDF of the notes.
- These notes are intended solely for the entertainment of the reader and the author. These are a best-effort to capture the actual meeting but should not be relied upon for making any decisions. In other words they may not be 100% accurate and they are provided "as-is" without express or implied warranties of any kind.
Still curious? Try